45 Minutes to make and serves up to 13 people.
- 1 egg
- jar of lemon curd
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 box Pillsbury pie crust, refrigerated
- 1 splash of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To make egg wash, in small bowl, beat egg with splash water until well blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on 1 of the crusts, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Place second crust on top.
- With 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out cookies by gently pressing down through both crust layers.
- With handle of knife, press edges to seal; cut “x” in center of each cookie pie. Brush each cookie with egg wash; sprinkle with sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes, before serving.